Re: Beta1 multi-arch freezes

Op 05-08-12 18:36, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud schreef:
> Le dimanche, 5 août 2012 17.59:28, Paul van der Vlis a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've tried the multi-arch beta1 from today. It boots fine, but it hangs
>> on the "select a language" question.
>>
>> I've tried the 32-bits and 64-bit text install, and the 32-bits and
>> 64-bits graphical install. I've also tried the 64-bits rescue mode.
>>
>> In graphical mode even the mouse hangs.
>
> Hmm. I just booted (in kvm) a hand-built netboot-gtk on amd64 and I experience
> the same problem: the installer hangs as soon as the graphical interface is
> displayed.
>
> The text netboot goes on fine.

When I try it with kvm, I see the same as you do.

I've tried both 32-bit and 64-bit, graphical and text-based. Text based
works fine, graphical freezes,

On the Asus machine this was different.
There the text-based version did freeze too.

With regards,
Paul vander Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/