Re: Debian Installer 7.0 Beta1 release

Hi Karsten,

Karsten Merker <merker@debian.org> (04/08/2012):
> the download links for netinst and businesscard images on
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.html are
> wrong; they point to the beta1 directories, but refer to the
> alpha1 filenames.

many thanks for catching that, I had forgotten about the “alpha1” part
in directories, and “a1” in filenames. Fixed now.

> As there are no businesscard images with beta1 any more, wouldn't it
> make sense to remove the businesscard section on
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.html?

I've just commented them out, we'll re-arrange the table-based layout
later (the netinst column is now alone in its row, and using a full-row
column isn't nice at all).

The website should be rebuilt in a few minutes to benefit from your
review, thanks to the debian-www folks.

Many thanks!

Mraw,
KiBi.