Re: Fix several live-installer bugs

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 01:52:20PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> to keep it short: as i told you several times already, i'll be looking
> into this in time, but not just now yet. this is because the debian-live
> team is busy with getting the foundations into shape first, and d-i
> related parts, on top of that, after that.
>
> --
> Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
> Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
> Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/

Fair enough for testing/wheezy. I've done my part by reporting the bugs
and my findings about them, and proposing patches, in the hope it will
help somehow.

At least, not testing/development related, what about uploading
live-installer 31 to stable squeeze? That would close #655198 and squeeze
live-build users could use squeeze live-installer without #655198
(remove live-* packages after install).

Squeeze users never got #613360 (and #655198) fixed. It wouldn't require
a new changelog entry, just the "missing" upload.

Thank you all for your great work, debian-live team. Just trying to
help. Not disturbing anymore with this issues.