SV: Please update d-i manual translations for Wheezy

Hi Christian is this the four files which has to be updated.

I have enclosed bookinfo.po and welcome.po in Danish. Can I get some help (Christian, Holger or someone on the debian-boot mailing list) with the integration of those two files. Can they be sent to the robot?

/trunk/manual/po/da   - has to be created

/trunk/manual/da - should be deleted  (i have copied the few files to my local machine and is going to move the content manually to the po files, very few strings actually).

the move from xml til po might also demand other changes, I'm not aware about which and there they have to be done.

joe@pc:~/over/debianm/installer/bookinfo$ msgfmt --statistics -c -v -o /dev/null bookinfo.po
bookinfo.po: 7 oversatte tekster.

joe@pc:~/over/debianm/installer/welcome$ msgfmt --statistics -c -v -o /dev/null welcome.po
welcome.po: 72 oversatte tekster.

And I have checked the files for xml-errors (using poabc).

Swedish was used as the base for the translation to Danish. Thanks to Daniel Nylander for his work on the Swedish translation.

bye
Joe