Preparing the announce for d-i wheezy beta 1

Hello,

first of all, I should mention I'll quickly follow up on the tests
report I sent past week; apparently the situation is much better than
I initially thought… (buggy test platform FTL!)

Accordingly, we might be close to a release, so help is needed to get
the announcement ready!

I've moved the announce page for wheezy alpha 1 to:
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ReleaseAnnounceWheezyAlpha1

So this page is ready to receive additions, but read on for more
details:
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ReleaseAnnounce

I've committed the first half of a tool to diff two d-i uploads, based
on the available logs on buildd.debian.org; it's not a perfect way to
list all changes between two d-i releases, but that's still better than
nothing. Based on all packages which were “Get:”'d according to the
build logs, on all architectures, it generates a report available at:
  http://people.debian.org/~kibi/wheezy-di-beta1/report.txt

[ Source: scripts/prepare-release-announce ]

Package disparities due to the i386 upload of d-i alpha 1 and the amd64
upload of d-i beta 1 were filtered out, along with the package renaming
due to the (linux) kernel ABI bump.

From there, it would be nice to figure out which (user-visible) changes
happened, based on the list of added/removed packages for one thing, and
based on the actual changes for the updated packags for another. I've
built a page with all relevant changes:
  http://people.debian.org/~kibi/wheezy-di-beta1/changelogs.html

[ That tool will be added to the repository once it's cleaned up a
  little. ]

Unfortunately it looks like packages.qa.debian.org isn't able to perform
the binary-to-source lookup for all of them, so we have a few of them in
the “No source/changelog match” category. From a quick look, many of
them seem to be GNU/kFreeBSD-related (kernel update there too), though.

I've pasted bits of both pages to the ReleaseAnnounce wiki page so that
one can go and examine this or that package, add the relevant entries in
the appropriate section, and remove that package from the todo list.
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ReleaseAnnounce

The todo list has 3 sections:
  Removed/added packages
  Unknown package changelogs to review