Installing Debian on s390x

Hi,

I'm trying to install debian on IBM z/10 mainframe.  I booted the installer from the reader but get

Checking the Debian archive mirror  ..25%..50%..75%..100%

!! ERROR: Bad archive mirror

I have downloaded debian package to pc and then use ftp method to install.  Can you tell me which directory is the installer looking for?

Debian archive mirror directory:

Prompt: '?' for help, default=/debian/debian/dists/sid/main/debian-installer/>

/debian/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-s390x/

/debian/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-s390x/

Appreciate your help.

Wish you a great day and a wonderful week!

Warm Regards,

Tom

1-781-687-8146

This message (including any files transmitted with it) may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, is the property of Interactive Data Corporation and/or its subsidiaries, and is directed only to the addressee(s). If you are not the designated recipient or have reason to believe you received this message in error, please delete this message from your system and notify the sender immediately. An unintended recipient's disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this message or any attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful.