Re: D-i beta1

On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 16:28 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> (03/07/2012):
> > And debootstrap 1.0.42 which contains (Joey+Colin CCd):
> >
> >         debootstrap (1.0.42) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> >
> >           * Downgrade the absence of an InRelease file from a warning to an info
> >             message.  For now, debootstrap can cope fine without, and it's possible
> >             there are Debian mirrors that don't have InRelease; Ubuntu doesn't quite
> >             have InRelease support yet either (LP: #1017398).
> >
> >          -- Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>  Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:19:34 +0100
> >
> > I'm currently seeing this block preseed installations, at a guess
> > because our local apt cache/proxy thing does not serve this particular
> > file yet because it is the Squeeze version.
>
> Yep, thanks. I've seen that myself at work (approx), but I don't have
> this setup at home so I haven't had a chance to report it during the
> first random tests.

I don't know which proxy we have, I could find out but I guess it
probably doesn't really matter.

I forgot to say "upload" rather than "migrate" btw, 1.0.42 is still just
in git and 1.0.41 is in testing+unstable.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Bolt Thrower - Destructive Infinity

LILO, you've got me on my knees!
(from David Black, dblack@pilot.njin.net, with apologies to Derek and the
Dominos, and Werner Almsberger)