Re: talking debian installer also on the ARM CD?

hi,

they have a debian image for the sd card but there is no speakup and things installed. but i guess/hope there is ssh. so i might be able to install that using the packages from the repo. but a quite funny little box this raspberry pi. currently haven't ordered one but it sounds cool. would replace my big server with 1-2 raspberry pi boxes. would drastically minimize power costs.

greetings,
simon