Confirmed

Thank you for the fix Milan. I verified that 0.9.6 fixes the problem on my testing install. However, this report shouldn't have been downgraded.

Thank you also for applying the fix David, although it would be nice to watch credits in the future. It would also have been nice to upload a new version focusing on this bug (and perhaps other important bugs) at high urgency. This needs to migrate to testing before dailies and weeklies get usable again. I asked the release team to consider urging migration anyway.