Bug#677196: debian-installer: wrong duplicate partition label message in the debian installer
Steps to reproduce:
- start installing a debian, when it comes to the partition menu, select manual
- create partition, i.e. ext4 with label "root"
- change the partition-type to swap
- add another partition, set type to ext4 and label to "root"
- try to continue the installation
- Message "duplicate label, partitions 1 and 2 are both named 'root'
- the installer should notice, that the first partition is NOT formatted ext4 and the swap has no label.
- go to the swap partition again
- change type to ext4
- change label to something else
- change type to swap again
- continue with the installation
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 6.0.5
APT prefers stable-updates
APT policy: (500, 'stable-updates'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash