Re: installer location on mirrors

On 12853 March 1977, Joey Hess wrote:
> Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>> I understand it right that doing it this way (ie. current symlink stays
>> around), it won't break anything, so we can "just do it for all suites"?!
> It appears that debmirror will be broken, if it helps. :/

Urgs.

> I can't find anything that will break in debian-cd.

How big/intrusive would the change to debmirror be to adjust it to deal
with the changed layout too, do you think it can be done now and
included in wheezy?

And even more, squeeze, a point release update there? Or is it so much
that we only make wheezy able to deal with it and move it after we archive
out squeeze?

--
bye, Joerg
It seems to me that the account creation step could be fully automated: