Re: (SOLVED) Help with a touchless, netbooted, preseeded installation of squeeze on lots of plugs

On Thu, 17 May 2012 11:29:36 +0100, Dan Tomlinson <daniel.tomlinson@oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> thanks to a quick reply off list from Philip Hands, I have found a
> solution to this!

due to a change in the keybindings for notmuch, that went off-list by
mistake -- I've just forwarded those messages (with Dan's permission) to
make them part of the list archive in case anyone else needs the same
info.

Cheers, Phil.