Re: kfreebsd-* d-i autobuilding back again

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> On 17/05/12 11:58, Christoph Egger wrote:
>> The daily builds of d-i should now be back for both kfreebsd-
>> architectures.
> Hi Christoph,
> Thanks a lot!  I can start testing these again.
> Do you have any brief notes on what things you had to set up for this?
> Or a link to some docs / Wiki page explaining this.  Just in case it
> needs doing again or if someone else needs needs this for some new arch.

It's documented in the README + script from [0]. Though you'll need
someone with access to the respective buildds for setup.

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/git/di-autobuild.git/
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer