Re: Wheezy release: CDs are not big enough any more...

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> writes:
> At this point, I'm skeptical that either of the first two are going to
> work acceptably with Wheezy. If that's the case, then we should warn
> people that they will need to use at least one of:

I agree. I tried installing debian gnome desktop from CD1 during last
debconf and ended up getting a system that does not have network manager
or support for suspend:

Since Debian is universal I can understand that we can't fit the desktop
to CD1 but I think we should clearly state that so that users are not
surprised by the crippled system they get after the installation is