Latest wheezy netinst and businesscard cd images unbootable

  I have found the latest cd images for netinst and businesscard to be unbootable, both in a VirtualBox 4.1.14 VM and when burned to CD and placed in a physical system.  I verified that both systems work fine with the analogous .iso files from stable.

  I searched existing bug reports for this issue but did not see it there.  I'll file one unless someone on the team requests otherwise.

B. Boonstra