Re: Squeeze point release (6.0.5)

On Wed, 25, Apr, 2012 at 09:32:51PM +0100, Steve McIntyre spoke thus..
> That will help, but then the issue is more a problem with downloading
> the images. I've got a full mirror at home, which helps immensely with
> jigdo downloads.

I can try and arrange to have a full local mirror at the BSP which I can
sync at work on the Friday beforehand if that'll help.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I've had people claim that they actually make the sun rise rise every
 morning.  I've offered to test them by shooting them.  So far all these
 people have not responded to my endeavours."
     James Randi on BBCi Live Chat