Automated installation asking for interrupt in between, how to automate this??

Hi All,

I am trying to install Ubuntu using PXE Boot. I want to automate the whole process. But inbetween, it stucks at one point when it looks for ubuntu/main/oneiric/restricted/binary-i386/Packages file and gives a warning message that its corrupted. I have seen Ubuntu 11.04 64 bit, ubuntu 11.10 64 bit, ubuntu 11.10 32 bit DVD and its of the same size (1 KB). I am unable to predict why is it giving such a warning. I have attached the screenshot with the mail.

I want to know that if I have to replace packages.gz with the ones available on Ubuntu's repository, then what changes do I need to make and which files do I need to replace. Your help would be really helpful. Do let me know how we can suppress this warning or remove it.

Link displaying image when error occurs:-

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2XSUdG3GnDmQjFaZFpJRmRSVU9jc01pdkJLaWdJUQ/edit?pli=1

Thanks and Regards

Rahul