Re: Proposal to get Wheezy Alpha1 done

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 16:47, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
>>   * until 03/14 get all translation-only changed udebs uploaded
>>   * until 03/14 get pending fixes commited uploaded
>>   * on 03/17 try to get the packages migrated to testing
>
> Are there any non-installer-specific packages on that list that either
> haven't been uploaded yet, or have non-small changes that haven't been
> in unstable for very long?

Not that I am aware of, except the change on installer itself that I
want to do after a1 release to have it autobuilding.

> Does this also imply a new kernel upload to fix the mips* ext3-modules
> issue?  (r18812 in kernel SVN)

Dunno if we can consider it a blocker for a1 and we can do binNMU if
needed later as well.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br