Translating into Sindhi

Hi all,
I have started the translation of debian-installer into Sindhi (sd_PK and sd_IN) at the alioth.debian.org. The Sindhi translation team is already working at the Ubuntu's launchpad system, and I will be responsible to update their translations upstream (i.e., here).

I am from Sindh (Pakistan) and Sindhi is my mother tongue. It is written in RTL with Arabic script with many added characters. A minority in India also uses Devanagari script for Sindhi (sd_IN@devanagari), but that locale is not under translation process and I have nothing to do with that (I do not understand Devanagari script at all). But even in India the official script is the same Arabic-based.

I am also one of the managers of the Sindhi translation team for Ubuntu at the launchpad website. I will be available for any queries related to this new prospective language.

I may also have some queries related to RTL display within the installer. If there are any previous guidelines (e.g., for Arabic or Farsi) I will be glad to know about them.

Best regards,
Abdul Rahim Nizamani