Bug#660181: debian-installer: More info
Followup-For: Bug #660181
* What led up to the situation?
Tried another system - DL360 (installed > 5 Debians on that hardware earlier)
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
selecting on "Drivers to include in the initrd:
- both options, generic (all available drivers) and targeted (only include drivers needed for this system)
- both boot loaders - Grub and Lilo
* What was the outcome of this action?
unchanged - kernel panic upon first reboot after install
* What outcome did you expect instead?
maybe it would get the disk access working this time
-- System Information:
Debian Release: wheezy/sid
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: 3.2.0-1-686-pae (x86_32)
Kernel: Linux 3.2.0-1-686-pae an 3.2.0-1-386
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash