Bug#658681: "Select and install software" fails with debian-testing DVD text install
On 05-02-2012 06:02, Joe Thompson wrote:
Using the testing DVD that I downloaded the evening of 3 Feb 2012,
installation fails near the end (95% or so of the way through "Select
and install software") using the text installer.
Steps followed: all choices were the defaults except as follows --
* use entire disk with LVM
* use guided partitioning, separate /home
* use kernel linux-image-3.1.0
* scan another CD: No
* use a network mirror: Yes
* debian.lcs.mit.edu mirror
* install options: Debian desktop, SSH server
Install failed after "Configuring ntfsprogs". -- Joe
Likely a mirror issue or disk full. Can you provide more info from what
happened from the installation log?
I've just tested with the same tasks and it works.
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,