Re: cdebconf 0.158 upload

And the cdebconf 0.158 has now been uploaded to unstable. This version should now actually work. It certainly has been working on my main machine for about 3
months now.

There are some remaining bits to work on or look at :
 * escape CAPB, probably my next big push.
* preinst script, checking I am doing the right thing, make sure I can't break a
   working system with it. Reviews welcome.
* postinst/config script. Please someone check I'm doing things correctly, before I enable the i18n for the frontend fields. I'm thinking about Christian's opinion
   especially.
* The GTK frontend lacks images, which are part of rootskel-gtk in the installer.
   Should these be part of desktop-base on an installed system ?

I've also been asked by the m68k people to disable the GTK frontend on their arch
until they catch up with the GTK stack. Any opinion on that ?

Last note, out of curiosity, by only forcing cdebconf as a required package in the sid script and setting DEBCONF_USE_CDEBCONF=1, I seem to have successfully debootstraped
an environment that uses cdebconf instead of debconf.

Anyway, things are starting to become pretty usable, so if anyone wants to test, feedback
will be very welcome.

Regis