Re: FWD: debian-installer: guided full disk encryption + LVM complains about insecure swap appeared again

>From the title of the BRs may be related with the recent #642115 [1].

Unfortunately I don't have the expertize to go deeper on this.
CCing Jon and Joey, who may have a clue on this... not sure who can help
on this issue.

1- http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=642115

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,