Dropping wpasupplicant from sparc netboot image

Hello,

As we discovered recently, the daily sparc netboot image
exceeds 10MB limit imposed by OpenBoot, so it fails to boot. I've
poked at it a bit, and it seems that one of the most straightforward
ways to make room is to drop wpasupplicant and all its dependencies
(libcrypto, crypto kernel modules) which account for significant
amount of space on the initrd. AFAIK, sparc does not have any hardware
which does wifi natively, and while it's in theory possible to use
some usb-wifi dongle to do the installation, I don't remember any
reports of anyone doing it.

The straightforward way to achieve this goal is to make netcfg not
depend on wpasupplicant for sparc (same way as s390 currently does).
This will drop wpasupplicant (and, subsequently, installation over
wireless support) not only from netboot, but also from all other
installation media (like businesscard iso).

Let me know if you have any objections, otherwise I'll commit
necessary fixes in a couple of days.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org