cdimage bugs script

Hi,

As I discussed with Otavio at DC11 (ages ago... :-( ), I've written a
script which uses the BTS SOAP interface to update pages on
cdimage.d.o to help keep users informed about the images they might be
about to download. The output is split up for daily/weekly/release
builds, as can be seen on:

  * http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/
  * http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/
  * http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/current/

We're expecting to use this to help warn people about possible bugs,
to save them from wasting time and bandwidth downloading images that
may not work for them due to known bugs. To report something and make
it appear here, report a bug against:

Package: cdimage.debian.org
Tag: d-i
Version: "daily-image-.*", "weekly-image" or ".*-image"

Comments welcome...

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me