do-upload fails on !i386 for partman-nbd

Hi,

Tried to do an upload of partman-nbd, but it failed. The reason is this
bit of code:

|arch=`grep Architecture debian/control | head -n 1 | sed 's,.*: ,,g'`
|if echo "$arch" | grep -q "`dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_ARCH`"; then
|        arch=`dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_ARCH`
|else
|        arch=`echo $arch | cut -f 1 -d\  | sed 's,-any$,-i386,g'`

Since partman-nbd says 'Architecture: linux-any', this gets translated
into 'Architecture: linux-i386', which causes the rest of the script to
try to cross-compile -- not what I'd expect.

I've locally patched that out, so I can at least do an upload now, but
I'm not sure what this bit is supposed to do. Anyone?

the following formula:

pi zz a