Re: Installing on btrfs

It seems that btrfs is supported since grub2 version 1.99~20110104-1:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/grub2_1.99-12/changelog#version1.99_20110104-1.
The required module seems to be there:
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/amd64/grub-pc-bin/filelist.

So, this might be a bug (omission or oversight) in debian-installer?
Should I file a bug?

Thanks,
Matthijs