cdebconf 0.156, and next

Hello good people,

Having uploaded cdebconf 0.156 yesterday, I started pushing a few
patches, for packaging and implementing features. More specifically,
what's now in git should correctly guess the name of the package being
configured, load the templates file, run the .config file, and create
the database files if they don't already exist, so it should be actually
usable in most cases (still missing the escape CAPB and
dpkg-preconfigure, but I'm working on them).

So, at this point I would welcome any comment, testing, or feedback
about what has been added.

Regis