Re: Stable 6.0.2.1 images broken?

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:13:10PM +0300, Touko Korpela wrote:
>At http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.2.1/$arch/iso-cd/ (i386,amd64
>etc.) reads the following text:
>
>           Daily build # for i386, using installer build from squeeze
>
>   These images will install the testing version of Debian, currently
>   Wheezy.
>
>   See the top-level daily directory for more information about the daily
>   builds.
>
>   This build finished at Tue Jun 28 13:01:51 UTC 2011.
>
>This seems to be an error, are just this text wrong or are squeeze
>installation images now installing wheezy instead?

Apologies, that's just an auto-generated README that got copied into
place by accident. I normally clean these out before publishing, but
missed them lat last night. They're now gone.

These are *definitely* squeeze images, not wheezy!

Thanks for the report.

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra