Re: armel daily builds stopped since June 21st

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 07:21:44AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>Quoting Steve McIntyre (steve@einval.com):
>> Philipp Kern wrote:
>> >
>> >LVM userspace utilities stuck with a stale kernel lock, AIUI.  Must be
>> >rebooted which didn't happen yet.
>>
>> I've just rebooted it now.
>
>But last night's D-I daily build didn't happen. Phil, any other needed
>action?

It doesn't look like alain came up, so it might need a hard power
cycle when I'm back in the office tomorrow.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews