Multiple disks in partman ( #301435)

Howdy,
	I can't seem to find out what became of  bug  #301435 	http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=301435.

	I have a keen interest in its resolution. I very much need to preseed, partition two disks (sda and sdb)  and mount them as

/dev/sda1 	/
/dev/sdb1 	/var
/dev/sdb2 	/tmp
/dev/sdb3 	/<my-stuff>
/dev/sdb4 	<swap>

	I have not found any expert-recipie magic to allow this. Currently, I'm about to cut out the partman scripts and replace them with a script to do what I want. But I may be willing to sponsor a project (yes, with money) to add this feature to partman (or document it if this can already be done somehow in partman)

--
Live strong,
Ricky Charlet