Re: i386 D-I daily builds seem stuck

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 01:38:06PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Kurt Roeckx wrote on May 28th:
> > The log shows:
> > INFO: Startup  20110528-0000
> > /home/buildd/di/di-autobuild/buildscript: line 42: cd: di/lvroot/installer: No such file or directory
> >
> > So the git repository wasn't there, and neither was the svn.
> > I just cloned it and it should be building now.
>
> Oddly, the i386 daily build is building from a old git tree version
> from May 23rd. Not sure how this is happening if you cloned it on the
> 28th. mipsel is also building from an outdated tree; all other builds
> that are currently running are using the latest tree. I've just pushed a
> change to the git build tree that will affect all arches.

So the problem is that the "lvroot" directory didn't get mounted
on boot, so the schroot just kept using the old version.  The
new clone I did in it was only being used to pull in new changes,
but nothing got build against it.

After looking at the code, it's clear that it needs to be fixed.
So I've disabled the cron on biber until it's fixed.

Kurt