Re: IA64 cd images are not bootable

From: bourrine@msn.com
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 05:55:41 +0000

Hello,

Actually I have installed already an AMD64 version but I am unable to use the Intel Fortran Composer on this arch.

Then I have read on a forum that it was possible to install on an Intel Core 2 Quad an IA64 version to be able to use the Intel Fortran Composer.

What do you suggest?

Best regards,

Olivier