Preseeding partman

Hello :-)

I have been advised to consult this list even though I'm not a debian developer.

I have a hard time trying to figure out what else I can add to my preseeding file to make partman do its work.

"Before Logical Volume Manger can be configured, partitions have to be written. These changed cannot be undone.

[...]

The table of the partitions of the following Devices were changed:
        SCSI3 (0,1,0) (sda)

Write changes on the storage devices and configure LVM?

<Yes>   <No>"

(translated from german)

This is the only question that is being asked for and I would like partman to automatically choose <Yes>.

As for the computer: It has only one harddisk which should be used entirely.

This is the relevant content:
d-i partman-auto/method string lvm
d-i partman-lvm/device_remove_lvm boolean true
d-i partman-md/device_remove_md boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select atomic
d-i partman-partitioning/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select finish
d-i partman/confirm boolean true
d-i partman/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true
d-i partman-md/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-partitioning/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select finish
d-i partman/confirm boolean true
d-i partman/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true

I first used the following but then the error message "No Root-Filesystem set" appears.
d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/discs/disc0/disc
d-i partman-auto/method string regular
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select atomic
d-i partman-basicfilesystems/mountpoint select
d-i partman-auto/purge_lvm_from_device boolean true
d-i partman/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select finish
d-i partman/confirm boolean true

Greetings