Debian KFreeBSD AMD64 DVD/Netinstall CD

DVD:

I tried multiple times to get the DVD to install via Standalone and Network assisted install and it failed repeatedly on aspell-en.  Saying it couldn't configure and so I couldn't use aspell with en support until I got it to configure.  I would click through three of these messages and then the install would fail completely and I wouldn't be able to do anything else with it.

CD:

I then tried the netinstall CD this morning for KFreeBSD AMD64 and that just installed the Linux version of Debian, which isn't horrible as I don't mind the Linux version but it would have been nice to get the OS that actually wanted with the kernel that I wanted.

Just wanted to inform you of this.  Keep up the good work otherwise.

ArrogantPenguin
@arrogantpenguin (twitter)