Re: Problem with Driver!

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 09:42:43AM +0430, Yashar Amirabedin wrote:
> I have got a problem with Network controller on HP ProLiant DL380 G7 E5620
> and HP ProLiant DL380 G6 E5504.
>
> The Quickspecs is : 1GbE NC382i Multifunction 2 Ports.

That is a bnx2 card.  It needs non-free firmware to work.  Use the
installer with non-free firmware, or load the firmware of a USB key.
It does work with Debian though.

You can get an installer with non-free firmware included here:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

--
Len Sorensen