Re: armel D-I build faillure (orion5x_network-console)

On 2011-05-09, Philipp Kern <trash@philkern.de> wrote:
> On 2011-05-09, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>> We need a Debian Developer with access to build daemon machines and
>> the required knowledge of how they work to be able to set things up.
> Meh, noted as a to-do.

i386 is now lands on [0].  (biber still needs its fstab
fixed, so it might break with the next reboot, but a ticket is filed with DSA
for that.)

This requires a bunch of changes and I'm not aware of all places that need to
be fixed to refer to a new daily build location.  But maybe someone else knows
and can do it.

If I get an machine name of a Debian armel buildd with LVM I can install it
there, too.  Otherwise most is explained in [1].

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[0] http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/i386/
[1] https://buildd.debian.org/git/di-autobuild.git