Re: Touchscreen support in d-i

Le jeudi 03 mars 2011 à 20:13 +0100, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
[...]
> I believe the name should clearly say that it's meant for touchscreens.
> Else you'll get mixed with all the on-screen keyboards which are meant
> for accessibility.
>
> Could be something like "touchkbd".

Let's go with touchkbd, then!

I've tried to open an alioth project for it, but it got rejected, as I'm
not a DM. Either someone here could convince alioth admins to create
this project, or it could be put elsewhere.

Although I would prefer a separate project, I'm fine with it being
maintained under say, d-i/touchkbd.git.