Re: [RFH] Test of RC1 images prior to announce

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (09/01/2011):
> I'm running the Graphical install on amd64 through kvm:
>   $ qemu debian-sq-di-rc1-i386-businesscard.iso -enable-kvm -m 512M
          ↑
Missing -cdrom here.

With beta2, it became obvious that this switch was missing. With rc1,
probably due to the hybrid stuff, it wasn't needed, and qemu was able
to boot from it, but then there was no cdrom in the guest, which led
to the issue I was having.

Once that fixed, Graphical install with automatic partition magic on a
900 MB disk, 512 MB RAM, and standard system went smoothly.

No more extraneous questions, a nice blue theme (I like the banner on
the top, in particular, quite an improvement over the classical pink
debian banner I've seen too many times while hacking on g-i ;)), that
looks great!

Good job.

KiBi.