Re: daily build 12/12/11 amd64

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Richard wrote:
> Hi
> I used the daily build 12/12/11 for a clean install on a amd64 machine,
> the network dchp problem is fixed, but the graphical install still freezes on the first page,
>  or could be no response to mouse or keyboard.

Hi, I'm still having trouble understanding exactly where you're trying
to say this problem happens.  But anyway, it would be better to submit
this as a bug against the debian-installer package.  Make sure to
describe exactly the menu items you're selecting (text install,
graphic, expert?), and even describe the screens that do work so we
can get a feel for where this happens.

Best wishes,
Mike