Is there a way to install from xp?

I love you'r system!   But my network Is connected to a wireless AP.  So my wireless card don't load.  What should I do.  I tried google no luck yet.  But I won't give up.  Should I try to mount my xp partition and load that firmware_linux-non-free-all.deb?  But I'll find instructions for my card.  Only problem is they need files on the network.  Guess I'll have to dl them to my xp partition.   What I'm asking does that package have wireless card firmware?