Re: Spam cleaning effort: September 2011

Quoting Don Wright (wdinst@wricomp.net):
> I guess everyone has been doing important stuff for Debian this month,
> so maybe it's time for a short break with a little game I like to call
> "Die, Evil Spammer!!!" It's really quick, only one page, and lets every
> player make a genuine contribution to future readers of Debian Boot.
>
> To get started, please visit
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SpamClean
>
> In the immutable words of our Fearless Leader:
> "Happy cleaning..:-)"

Oh, it seems that I forgot sending this message last Sunday..:-)

I did send the one I send to French-speaking mailing lists but
probably forgot to do so here. Thanks for reminding this to me and
doing the work.

I just did the review myself, too, which leads to 4 reviews....just oe
missing. Would be good to have it before Sunday morning.