Lintian autorejects

Heyho,

this weekend I added two more lintian rejects:

udeb-uses-non-gzip-data-tarball
This is fatal, not overridable. A udeb shouldn't use anything else than
gzip currently.

bad-perm-for-file-in-etc-sudoers.d
This one can be overriden if need be, but as a wrong permission of a
sudoers file can easily break sudo one should really know wth one is
doing.

--
bye, Joerg
<Maulkin> ie: are we getting a nice connection? :)