tasksel 'standard' install gnome

Hello,

I'm creating a preseed.cfg to automate installing Debian (in a VirtualBox image).
In appendix B of the installation guide I've read "We recommend always including the standard task."
and I agree. So I've added the following line to my preseed.cfg:
d-i    tasksel/first   multiselect     standard

But instead of installing pgks with priority standard/required/important, I get a full GNOME
desktop. How should I modify my preseed.cfg so it includes the 'real' standard task?
I've used debian-6.0.2.1-amd64-businesscard.iso as the installer and added "auto=true
url=192.168.1.5" to the kernel parameters.

TIA,
  Diederik