Re: Resync netcfg in D-I git?

Hi Christian

Excerpts from Christian PERRIER's message of 2011-08-05 09:54:11 +0200:
> Hello Gaudenz,
>
> As it seems, D-I git is not synced with uploaded netcfg. I wanted to
> do an l10n upload (many translation teams have now translated the new
> WPA templates) but I indeed can't.
>
> Would you mind, when possible (back from your "holidays"), resyncing
> D-I git with the uploaded 1.66 and 1.67 packages?

I've now pushed everything into the d-i git repo. I thought that this
was automatically done by the do-upload script, but it seems that I
should have done this manually after the upload.

Sorry for the mess I produced.

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.