Re: D-I daily builds: armel stuck since Jul 30th, mipsel fails

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 09:11:36AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
> > From our daily "let's check what happens today to D-I daily builds"
> > survey:
> >
> > - armel on alain hasn't been built since July 30th

> Still same problems....

Rsync from alain still fails randomly on some days...

-snip-
+ echo 'INFO: starting rsync'
INFO: starting rsync
+ cont=1
+ ret=1
+ '[' 1 -le 5 -a 1 '!=' 0 ']'
+ rsync /home/buildd/build-trees/installer-FwbUhD/checkout/build/dest/ d-i@ravel:20110803-18:00 -a
Read from remote host ravel: Connection reset by peer
rsync: writefd_unbuffered failed to write 4 bytes [sender]: Broken pipe (32)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (568 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(635) [sender=3.0.3]
-snip-