Re: No bzcat the installing the weekly/daily builds of GNU/Linux installer.

Hi,

A Terça, 19 de Julho de 2011 21:35:35 Adam D. Barratt você escreveu:
> On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 22:09 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> > I'm about to file a bug, but wanted your opinion first. When installing
> > the netinst from today and yesterday, and the latest weekly build CD1,
> > installation of the base system fails due to bzcat missing. Is this
> > known already?
>
> Yes.  It's an issue with the acl and attr packages which is already
> solved in unstable - see #633782 and #634090.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam

There is already an open bug on debian installer:

#634680: debian-installer: Installing base system stops with error message
"The bzcat ist not available on the system"

Which still affects daily images.

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best Regards,

Miguel Figueiredo