Re: BUG: Installer sources.list for the daily testing build

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 13:10 -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 05:58:02PM +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> > I tried one of the daily built netinst.iso files:
> > debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso  from June 28.
> >
> > Installation went well,

> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root           root                  6 2011-02-05 05:39 testing -> wheezy
>
> That's what I see on the mirrors.
>
> testing is a symlink that is a moving target.  wheezy very much exists and
> is currently referred to by testing but will someday instead be referred
> to by stable until someday it becomes old-stable and eventually goes away.
>
> Everything there is fine, except your backwards claim about wheezy
> not existing.

I'm very sorry for the noise I created. Yes, wheezy works perfectly in
sources.list. The problem was that the internet connection I used during
install had restricted access. Now I have full access and everything
works OK. Nice job, very smooth installation, thank you.