Re: pushing busybox to testing

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 05:08, Michael Tokarev <mjt@tls.msk.ru> wrote:
> Can we push busybox to testing finally?
> It's been in -unstable since early April
> (the last upload that fixed the single
> bug found after 1.18 upgrade), there are
> some more changes in it in the git repo
> now, and I'm waiting patiently for this
> batch of changes to settle before doing
> any further work.

It seems OK for me. If noone objects (as it seems since noone
complained yet) we can do that. Please ask for it in debian-release.

Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br