Daily builds completed without problem last night

This has to be mentioned as this is a while since that didn't happen,
but we got no "old or failed builds" mail today..:-)

Which means that no daily build failed or wasn't launched.

Thanks again to those who worked on this. And thanks also to Joey who
had several of them running for years (and probably has a few here or
there, just in case..:-)).

I'll do my best to continue monitoring them, relying on the daily
builds aggregator script output and I'll poke people here or there in
case some of them fail.